Monday, January 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

In my quest to catch up from the past few months, below are pictures from our visit to TN. Mimi and Bibi are always such gracious and generous hosts. As you can tell from the kids faces, they had a great time!
 
Thanksgiving tradition- decorating the Christmas tree with Mimi

Singing/Shouting Christmas songs so baby can "sleep"

Hugs for Mimi

Mimi knows how to make this guy smile= plate full of food!

Hugs with "Beebs"

3 generations

Good thing my mom doesn't know how to comment on my blog. I know there would be one on the lack of brushing my kids hair. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the kids hair. Looks like Papa's.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh, yeah. Did you loose a hair brush and every store in the area was closed or out of the brushes. Know how things come back to haunt you!!! "Mom, how could you let me out with my hair looking like that???" Cause as parents we really don't care how good that hair looks in the moment...its capturing the moment. Har, make sure you tell you mom how upset you are with your hairstyle in this photo....745 times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of my favorite hair styles. These are all good pictures. I like the mustache be kidding pictures too.

    PAPA

    ReplyDelete